Monday, October 6, 2008

A Trip to Newzealand

This time my visit was to the country of New Zealand. I have dragged my brother and some of my cousin’s with me to this trip at first no one was ready later when they heard the name bay of island they packed up there things faster than me... lol... Well they say that New Zealand is called the cleanest country.... they are absolutely true. I always wanted to visit some islands in New Zealand so I taught why not now.... so I have planned to go to "Bay of Islands" its an amazing place to be... the beach and the sound of the waves.... it was like I was in a different world.... many fear from well so do I... but hey... trying everything is fun... so I gave it a shot of trying skydiving 4000 ft above in the air... droping down at nearly 200km/s its one amazing feeling... and then dropping slowly with the help of the parachute and finally gliding over water and landing.... it's AWSM!!!!...




Hot air balloons... they are indeed one amazing things.... getting up in the air slowly and getting an outstanding view of the ground is one outstanding things... that any one have to see it to feel it and that too if it is over a sea this will be even exiting getting the spectacular view of the land and sea with the sun rays falling on the surface of the water it simply superb.... spending time in hot air balloons is amazing..... After all this excitement had to take a break.... a nice hot bath and enjoyed a delicious meal... near the shore... with the friends and family.



we did get to see some of the seals.... they were amazing... altho a bit funny rolling in the sand... and making all funny noises... but we did have some great time with them.



After all that the next day morning we all went for a boat ride in Taupo the ride was for about half hour... but it was one thrilling experience... going around 50-60km per hour... the twits and turns of the River (Waikato River) it was one amazing feeling... well this wasn’t enough we all went for a Bungy Jumping in Queenstown on the River Kawarau.



Well after getting exited enough take a couple of hours of break and having a nice meal then all of us went for a swim with the dolphins in Akaroa harbor, Well from what I heard that this is the only place where the visitors are allowed to swim with the dolphins. Well playing with the dolphins was fun but, now tasting the wine in Marlborough was there... The sweet taste of Newzealand wine....




Although the Trip was for a couple of weeks... we enjoyed every single moment… Our stay at Auckland city hotel, Pretty good being a 2 start hotel it provide ensuits as in hotels restaurants exotic continental food, and a bit tobby though it was to my cousin’s... Perhaps was our best ever and Memorable one.
Auckland city hotel

3 comments:

Jhangora said...

Very informative.Thanx a lot.

top blogs said...

I would love to visit NZ one day. I heard many charming stories about it.

Travel said...

do visit it.... it's a wonderful place... plan a vacation there and trust me you willl enjoy it.

Counter

free hit counters

Allhoteldeals

Hotel Reservations - allhoteldeals.net provides a wide range of 60,000 hotels around the world, hotel information. Online Reservations.