Friday, September 19, 2008

A Week in Norway

Norway... I never would have taught that i would be visiting this place... I had my own plans to go some other place near Newzealand... This was planned by my cousins and my bro... They all wanted to spend some nice quality time so they dragged me along with them.... Although I didn’t wanted to go... when we all reached there and seen the beautiful views I did changed my mind.


Cross country skiing... is the best attraction here in Norway… And trust me it is one feeling any one would like to have.... skiing from top of the mountain... Skiing in Rondane and in Venabu... After playing in the snow was finished... we left to fjords... the breathtaking views of fjords is simply mind blowing... Glacial melting is also accompanied by a rebound in the earth's crust as the ice load is removed. well all had fun playing in the lake Loenvatnet in stryn. It’s a fresh water lake... so there was no need to worry that any one getting ill.



After that we all went for Kayaking in the Geirangerfjord. It takes a lot of muscle power to pull that kayak. Just few inches from the water it’s an amazing experience. When finished with the kayaking all went for a scuba diving in Lake






Lygnstøylsvatnet when I was there swimming underwater.... it was like I was in a different world. It’s an amazing view when you come close to a fish, crab, or any other animal it's one experience that any one has to do it to feel it.







And now its time for hiking... although they didn’t allow us to go up to much extent but yes we did go pretty far... it was the time of winter... although we didn’t get see the polar bear but we got to see the Musk ox, reindeer and grouse.





Hunting the grouse was fun, when everything was done... it was the time for freshwater fishing.... guss trout fish was mostly in common... all of caught one for each of them, and it weighed amazingly heavy..... We did a few other things... like Mountain climbing and ice climbing, river rafting... and finally the National parks... It was fun and exiting all this made me do a lot to work out....




Norway
This is the were I have made my accommodation from…

No comments:

Counter

free hit counters

Allhoteldeals

Hotel Reservations - allhoteldeals.net provides a wide range of 60,000 hotels around the world, hotel information. Online Reservations.