Monday, July 28, 2008

My Trip to Manchester

This time my visit was to City of Manchester. This lies in the centre of the wider Greater Manchester Urban Area. Manchester is unique place for fashion, on the weekend, I got my self a pair of football shoes from the Saturday’s Tib Street fashion market and they are pretty good, and then I got relaxed at the long lunch (Restaurant) and had a nice cocktail in Harvey Nichol's brasserie.

For shoppers I recommend to go Manchester markets where you get the best bargains (If you’re planning a trip to Manchester). Manchester is one amazing place for knick-knacks and collectables. I got few of my things form the city's arts centre. Trust me the time will just pass away just like that. Getting all u needed for your home you will not find time to see all the things so make some free time for shopping.

The night life of Manchester is an amazing.... The world famous nightclub Hacienda is here and there are many more places in Manchester to check out the night life... here there are many different kinds of recepies in food.. Few of them I didn’t hear or saw them. But they sure taste good. Try them if u can get some time.

But mostly Manchester is the city for football freaks... many of the sporting clubs are here. I got to check out the Old Trafford of the city of Manchester stadium. The Commonwealth games (2002) are the best example for the football fans.... and also there are other sports to check out.., but I am a football fan... There are two main clubs in Manchester one is the "Manchester" and "Manchester united".

After the sports fever is calm downed. I went to check out the country side of Manchester which has some spectacular views of woods, Lake District. Which is preety good for exploring the northern side countryside...

Well this was my tripe to the city of Manchester.
I got to stay in the 3start hotel named The Waverley Hotel. Here they provide Best accommodation.

The trip has been grateful and pretty sporty too….lol
All thanks to www.allhoteldeals.net which provided me with great accommodation and cheap discounts in Manchester.

No comments:

Counter

free hit counters

Allhoteldeals

Hotel Reservations - allhoteldeals.net provides a wide range of 60,000 hotels around the world, hotel information. Online Reservations.