Monday, July 28, 2008

My experience in Victoria.

My name is David, I am basically a traveler. I have being traveling for a couple of years. My recent visit was to Victoria. Which is in British Columbia, in Canada Victoria is an amazing place for out door activates and an amazing place for romantic getaway.

There is a lot of thing to do in Victoria. I have done hiking, golfing, boating, fishing, and many other things it is one amazing place for outdoor activities. After doing all this I have visited the country side where, I saddled up! For one amazing horseback riding through farm lands, rainforests and sandy beaches. Here I got to view the panoramic views of valleys, mountains and ocean vistas.

For shopping Victoria is one of the places to be visited.... here you can get all most anything... gift shops, shopping malls, markets... and many more. There are some secrete shops in Victoria just four blocks along Government Street, turn right into Trounce Alley, one of Victoria's best-kept secrets shops will be there. It is also famous for hand made chocolates... which dose taste damn good.

If this is not enough i get to view Victoria from an Bird's eye view from 30,000 feet high in the air. Flying off the water from sea to sky in an exhilarating experience never to be forgotten. For bird watchers I would recommend Victoria. There are more than 380 different species of birds, where I got to get the spectacular view of 250 white neck eagles feasting on spawning salmon.
Thanks to this site my visit to Victoria is unforgettable.

http://www.allhoteldeals.net This site provided me with Great accommodation.

No comments:

Counter

free hit counters

Allhoteldeals

Hotel Reservations - allhoteldeals.net provides a wide range of 60,000 hotels around the world, hotel information. Online Reservations.