Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Peaceful vacation in Hertfordshire

My visit was to hertfordshire... I really didnt have much of a fun, I really needed a weekend break. So I planed a trip to Hertfordshire.
Hertfodshire is a lovely place especially for beautiful countryside. The reason i choose hertfordshire so that i can get to see the beautiful country side. Well i
myself planned this trip and had to drag my bro along with me... though there wasnt much fun to do... but had a bit of fun cheking the wildlife takeing some
marvelous pictures of the wildlife, Enjoying the beautiful contryside...
I managed to see couple of museum's...

Forge Museum:-
Originally this museum was a farm house he earlier parts of the building date from the 15th century, Horseshoe Cottage and Forge Cottage date from the 6th century. The museum is filled with blacksmith's tools. It's being said the how the crafts of blacksmithing and farriery have developed over the years, as well as a smaller exhibition about local village life.

Stevenage Museum: -
There is lot to see in stevenage museum right from Vincent motorbike to a Roman coin hoard. even the locals can find their own house, the local pub or their school in old photographs of the town. The Museum has films covering Stevenage from Roman times right up to the New Town and recordings of memories of Stevenage in days gone by.


Verulamium Museum:-
This museum is all about everyday life in roman britian displaying the activities such as recreated Roman rooms, hands-on Discovery Areas, excavation video touch screen databases, accessible collections, "Touch the Past" sessions for schools, some of the best Roman mosaics and wall plasterss outside the Mediterranean.

Well the only one will exitment when in hertfordshire is Paradise Wildlife Park. Getting close to the wildlife zebera, lion, tiger and taking some amazing pictures... Well night life in hertfordshire is preety good for a good meal and a bit of pubing... a movie perhaps and listen to a good music.. although one can find many places to get slotched and have fun in there own way... I myself am not a drinker... may be occasionally but not to the core... spending time with the loved
one's(family and girlfriend/wife). I would suggest herdfordshire. trust me you will have plenty of time to spend with her/them.
Well this was my trip to hertfordshire...

No comments:

Counter

free hit counters

Allhoteldeals

Hotel Reservations - allhoteldeals.net provides a wide range of 60,000 hotels around the world, hotel information. Online Reservations.